We thank all those who attended and participated at our open house and registration event this morning. It was a great venue for many reasons.
We were excited to meet new faces, and catch up with old friends. It was also great to hear from our teachers whom each gave an overview of their classrooms' goals and activities for the semester and how parents can support their efforts. We also went through what is new this semester.
On the first day of school we will be asking our parents to sign up for the following:
- Monthly Parent Classroom Coordinators
- 2 Library Coordinators for the semester
- BTS Ambassadors for:
- Hosting Fundraising DInners
- Organising Mothers' Day Brunch
- Graduation Day Celebration & Gifts for Children
- Hosting Teacher Appreciation Dinner
If you are interested in registering for this semester, please make sure to fill out our online registration here by JANUARY 25th, 2017.
Our teachers will be preparing for their classroom needs based on this roster, so please go ahead and sign up now. First day of classes are on February 5th, 2017.
Thank you and looking forward to a great semester together.